DELUXE GOLD SOAP - SAVON CLARIFIANT
- Promotes Glow
- helps preventing the skin from dryness
- helps maintaining the skin moisturised
- May Increase Skin Cell Turnover: May help Recover damaged skin cells (by ultraviolet ray, internal and/or external damage, hormone imbalance) to renew healthy skin cells. Protect turnover function and strengthen regeneration.
- May Prevent Damage on Skin Cell: May Accelerate production of metallothionein protein, which protects skin and keeps the appropriate protein on the skin. It may also Provide overall protection for the skin cell damage.
Sodium laurel glutamate, Glycerin, Proprylene glycol, Aqua,Trehalose, Betaine, Olea europaea leaf extract, Cocos nucifera oil, Ellis guineensis oil, Tocopherol, Sodium hyaluronate
- Sodium cocoyl glutamate is primarily used as an ingredient in personal care products such as skin care and hair care products.It is derived from natural sources such as coconut oil, palm kernel oil, and fermented sugar. ... Sodium cocoyl glutamateprotects the skin from drying and retains the moisture content.
- Sodium hyaluronate is smaller than hyaluronic acid and is able to move more freely into the deeper layers of the skin. This is an advantage since sodium hyaluronate is a powerful humectant that attracts and holds on to water, making it the ultimate skinmoisturizer. This helps to hydrate skin and keep it moist.
- Cocus Nucifera Extract also detoxify the skin by pulling out toxins that helps get rid of acne. It has antibacterial, antifungal, antioxidant and antimicrobial properties that help soothe inflammation, fight acne infections and palliates red dry skin that can cause acne.
- Trehalose is a natural sugar found abundantly in plants and fungi that is used in cosmetics and personal careproducts as a flavoring agent and moisturizer. It is considered useful because of its rehydrating and water binding properties, as well as being a strong antioxidant.
- Betaine is an ingredient that helps skin adapt to moisture losses and gains, essentially working to balance skin'shydration.