FRAGRANCED BODY MILK - CARAMEL (WHITE BOTTLES)
FRAGRANCED BODY BEAUTIFYING MILK -WATERLESS & (80% ALOE VERA BASE) which maintains the purity and effectiveness of the Aloe vera leaf juice.
The amazing smell of this body beautifying milk, will leave your skin constantly smelling fantastic.
- Promotes a Radiant and Glowing skin
- May help with healing sunburns
- May help clearing marks and dark spots on your skin
- Promotes a permanent flawless and beautiful skin
- Will leave the skin permanently smelling amazing
This body milk contains a very high concentration of Aloe vera Leaf juice - Aloe vera Barbendis.
Aloe Vera Leaf juice used at its highest may help giving a much clearer and brighter skin naturally, the dosage used in this particular body lotion is of 80% - Your skin may look a lot more beautiful, moisturised and flawless.
The skin attributes of the aloe vera plant are multiple, it also contains antioxidants, enzymes, Vitamins A and C.
Aloe barbendis leaf juice, Caprylic/caprice triglyceride, leuconostoc/radish root ferment filtrate, Ethylhexyl palmitate, Cethyl alcohol, Glyceryn, Coco-caprylate/caprate, Abena sativa kernel flour, Distearyldimonium Chloride, Glyceryl stearate, parfum(fragrance), tocopherol.
Aloe Vera incorporated directly into cosmetic products can be used as an active, an ingredient offering specific properties to the product, or as a base by replacing water. In this case, it will give all its hydrating, nourishing and soothing properties by adding a great quality to the product: containing little, to no water (water is widely used in cosmetics but has very few properties).
Tocopherol is known as an antioxidant that provides awesome protection for your skin when included in body care products. (This shouldn't be terribly surprising, since tocopherols make up 96% of your skin's natural antioxidant defense system!).
- Glycerin is a humectant, a type of moisturizing agent that pulls water into the outer layer of your skin from deeper levels of your skin and the air. In skin care products, glycerin is commonly used with occlusives, another type of moisturizing agent, to trap the moisture that it draws into the skin.
- Coco-caprylate-caprate is a skin-conditioning agent naturally derived from coconut oil to provide high hydration, superb spreadability, and elegant slip.
Glyceryl Stearate acts as a lubricant on the skin's surface, which gives the skin a soft and smooth appearance. It also slows the loss of water from the skin by forming a barrier on the skin's surface.
Ethylhexyl Palmitate In cosmetics and skincare products, ethylhexyl palmitate functions as an emollient, solvent, and fragrance fixative. As an emollient, ethylhexyl palmitate helps to keep the skin moist and supple by reducing water loss from the top layers of the skin.
Apply a generous amount on your face and body after having a shower, usable day and night. Use it religiously and at least twice a day.
If you are using this body milk for the first time, please make sure you have used at least two bottles to expect conclusive results.
Product ID: 00101