ACNE & DARK SPOTS CONTROL - BOUTONS ET TÂCHES NOIRES
This Acne and Dark Spots remover/Hyperpigmentation cream is an integration of several pure powerful organic extract, which are gentle and meticulous, may effectively contribute in deep cleaning inside the pores of the face/body skin to remove dirt, unclog pores.
- It may, eliminate rashes, Acne, stubborn pimples, blemishes, redness.
- Both Male and Female, may use this.
- Using, it day and night may give you quicker results.
- Specially developed to control Acne, Dark Spots, but also any form of hyper-pigmentation on your face or your body( inner thighs, underarms, elbows, knees)
Aloe Barbendis Leaf extract (Aloe Vera), Aqua, Tocopherol, 2,3-Butanediol, Coptis chinensis root extract, Angelica polymorpha sinensis root extract, Propyl alcohol, Lessonia nigrescens extract, Lonicera japonica flower extract, Forsythia suspensa fruit/root extract, Citrus limon fruit extract, Hamamelis virginiana bark/ leaf extract, Vigna aconitifolia seed extract, Angelica acutiloba root extract, Salvia miltiorrhiza root extract, Aminomethyl propanol, Squalane, Popyglicerin-10, Panax ginseng root powder, Hyalironic acid, Acetylated Lanolin, Poly(C6-14 Olefin), Polyglyceryl-3 diisostearate, Polyglyceryl-10 isosterate, Nacre powder
Hydration = Hyaluronic Acid.
Think of hyaluronic acid like a BIG drink of water for your skin. It is able to hold up to 1,000 times its molecular weight in water. Hyaluronic acid penetrates the skin and binds water to skin cells, infusing all layers of the skin with valuable, rejuvenating moisture.
It is also applied topically as an antiseptic and a moisturizer. Benefits of Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract: Aloe barbadensis can help soothe the skin and act as an anti-inflammatory agent. It has been clinically proven to be effective for healing burns, wounds and scars.
- Ginseng root extract has been shown to have anti-aging properties, be an effective skin moisturizer, reduce the appearance of wrinkles, reduce collagen degradation and cause skin firming, lighten the skin and reduce sunspots and inhibit the effects of solar UVB radiation on the skin.
- Hydrated skin is healthy skin. So, when applied topically, squalane has tremendous benefits. Boosting hydration can help your skin appear more vibrant and healthier. The antioxidants in these oils and creams also fight skin damage and free radicals, which can both accelerate the aging process.
- The extract coming from the root of the traditional medicinal herb, Coptis Japonica or Japanese Goldthread. The plant is used traditionally in East Asia for its antioxidant abilities.
No matter what your skin type is or what your concerns with your complexion may be, chances are, ginseng can probably assist you. That's because ginseng is a "natural skin balancer," says King.
If fine lines and wrinkles are your focus, ginseng can help boost the circulation of your skin's smallest blood vessels, in turn ramping up the synthesis of collagen. Through all this, you'll likely have firmer skin, King explains. Also, its antioxidants properties protect your skin from free radicals and other environmental aggressors that could trigger the formation of fine lines, wrinkles, Marchbein adds.
For those dealing with dullness, King says ginseng's coffee-like energizing factors will be a great fit for your skin-care routine to help brighten and revitalize your complexion.
Hyperpigmentation is no match for ginseng either, as it helps inhibit melanin production, explains New York City-based dermatologist Arash Akhavan. Antioxidants in ginseng come into play here once again. Environmental pollutants can "easily absorbed through the skin, accumulate in pores, and stimulate melanocytes, thereby creating brown spots," Marchbein says. But ginseng acts as a shield against them. These same antioxidants also help balance oil production.
And if sensitive skin is your worry, ginseng's natural anti-inflammatory properties help quell redness and puffiness, Marchbein says. It can even be a good, calming remedy for skin conditions such as acne and psoriasis because of this, Akhavan adds.
Apply a fair amount of the cream on the affected areas of your face ( Acne and Dark Spots) - You do not need to apply the cream all over your face. Leave the cream on and do not rinse it before your next shower. To observe faster results, combine it with our 24K GOLD SOAP, this will keep your skin very hydrated and smooth. Use the cream twice a day, AT LEAST. Do not miss a day until the jar is completely emptied.
Keep out of reach and sight of children - Avoid any contact with your eyes.
For external use only.